Welcome to the Development Co-operative Ltd.
If you or your organisation would like to join, please complete the application form.
Applicants may be asked to provide evidence of their experience and qualifications if not known to us; and please note that we ask all members as soon as possible to provide a corporate CV following a standard template so that we can secure work more effectively.
We’re a Consortium Co-op of smaller local Co-operative Development Bodies (CDBs) around the UK formed specifically to take on larger and UK wide projects.
We aim to:
- Be the UK’s largest specialist Co-operative Development Body – benefiting our members with access to more, well paid, interesting, work opportunities
- Enable our members to win larger contracts they couldn’t deliver alone
- Utilise our members’ specialist co-operative development knowledge acquired over decades
- Have only advisers/consultants who are experienced co-operators
- Bring co-operative development to locations that do not have an established CDB
How to join as part of our delivery team
Membership is open to all CDBs and CD workers as individuals. Members may be asked to detail their experience and competencies, and all applications are subject to the approval of the board. Our current rates (which cover the calendar year; discount subs by 25% if joining in Q3, 50% if Q4) are:
|Turnover||Minimum Shareholding||Annual Subscription||Total to pay in year one||Total in subsequent years|
|£1 – £25,000||£10||£25 + VAT||£40 inc VAT||£25 + VAT|
|£25,001 – £50,000||£50||£50 + VAT||£110 inc VAT||£50 + VAT|
|£50,001 – £150,000||£100||£100 + VAT||£220 inc VAT||£100 + VAT|
|£150,001 plus||£150||£150 + VAT||£280 inc VAT||£150 + VAT|
Complete the Application Form below and then pay by BACS or post us a cheque to: Development Co-operative Ltd, 10 East Reach, TA1 3EW; make all cheques out to: Development Co-operative Ltd.