For co-operative development bodies and co-operative development workers we provide a membership that includes the opportunity to deliver our consortia work contracts, member support services and full democratic engagement opportunities.
We regularly apply for contracts, seek commissions and grant funds as well promote our own projects all of which are delivered by members. Currently the small administration team are workers from member organisations. Some of this ongoing work will be tendered, though we hope and expect to develop sufficient capacity for the consortium to employ its own workers in the coming years.
Work for members in 2021 includes:
- Internal capacity building
- Marketing and project development (including a co-op development hub share offer proposal)
- Big Local conciliation services
- We have tendered for work with CCIN councils
- Working with Platform 6 on some larger strategic development opportunities.